Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
Make your hotel reservations for ASCEND using this link to get discounted rates.
Witness Texas culture at its finest
Everything is bigger in Texas and that undoubtedly includes Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center.
Standing on the shores of Lake Grapevine with 4.5 acres of indoor gardens, 10 restaurants, seasonal water park and two pools, this is a resort that could only make its home in The Lone Star State.
Travelers from all over the world will enjoy our convenient location near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, as well as Grapevine Mills®, LEGOLAND® and Cowboys Golf Club.
Our spacious rooms and suites provide an exceptional opportunity to relax, but if you want to take it one step further, alleviate your troubles at our on-site spa, Relâche Spa & Salon.
With our immense lineup of dining options, finding something to satisfy your palate couldn’t be more effortless.
- Take the north exit out of the airport towards highways 635/121.
- Travel north on 121 to the Bass Pro exit.
- Turn left onto Bass Pro Drive.
- Continue straight past the Embassy Suites on the right
- At the traffic light turn left onto Highway 26 West.
- Proceed through the traffic light at Fairway Drive and turn right into the hotel entrance on Gaylord Trail.
- On-site parking, fee: 17 USD hourly, 22 USD daily
- Valet parking, fee: 42 USD daily
- Overnight parking fees include in/out privileges
At this property:
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051
Phone: +1 817-778-1490
25 miles SW from hotel
West Irving Station
15 miles S from hotel